Quality Assurance Engineer
Interested in joining the team? We have an ongoing hiring need for an Analytics Implementation Engineer and are continuously reviewing applicants. All applicants will be reviewed and considered for a current or near-future opening.
What you'll do:
As an Analytics Implementation Engineer, your curiosity never ends!
Data plays a central role at CBS Interactive, and as part of the Data & Insights Group (DIG), our Measurement Operations team is a crucial part of our success. It drives business, product, and operational decisions by providing rich data, strategic insights and analytical products. We are looking for an Analytics Implementation Engineer who is passionate about data and entertainment, and who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. The position is anchored around implementing measurement solutions on our growing portfolio of products across all international platforms, including web, mobile app and emerging platforms such as OTT devices, gaming consoles and smart tvs.
The ideal candidate should have the interest and ability to take on highly advanced measurement implementations. Candidates will be expected to develop expert-level knowledge of our analytics platform (Adobe Analytics / Omniture) and the ability to ensure that all implementations conform to our data governance as well as industry standards. The candidate must also possess good technical acumen, excellent communication skills, a customer-service mindset and the ability to easily translate business needs to technical requirements.
What you bring:
• Bachelor's degree in technical or quantitative oriented field.
• Ability to analyze data to identify deliverables, gaps and inconsistencies.
• Communication skills including the ability to identify and communicate data-driven insights.
• Working knowledge of how analytics data is extracted and used within reporting tools.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences, as well as translating business requirements into technical specs for developers.
• Strong problem-solving and creative-thinking skills.
• Client-focused mindset and with experience in a client-facing role preferred.
You might have:
• Experience developing solutions for tag deployment through tag management systems (Tealium, Adobe Launch)
• Some hands-on experience and implementation expertise with Adobe Analytics (formerly Omniture Site Catalyst) tool or similar analytics platform.
• Agile experience and familiarity with JIRA and Confluence.
• History of successful technical consulting and/or architecture engagements with large-scale customers or enterprises, preferably in the media industry
FUNCTION: Data and Research
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.