ViacomCBS Streaming (formerly CBS Interactive) is a division of ViacomCBS that encompasses both free, paid, and premium streaming services including Pluto TV, CBS All Access, CBS Sports Digital, and CBS News Digital.
We are the Program Management team for CBS Interactive, a division of ViacomCBS, with a growing PMO team that boasts unparalleled insight into transforming Agile Teams at Scale. Our leaders and teams bring passion to iterative delivery and process while keeping our eyes on the goal and motivating one another to do the same!
We are looking for an experienced project manager/scrum master for the PMO team, for Paramount Plus' production design and creative content initiatives. This individual will be assisting with the flow of work to ensure teams are working at full capacity and no projects fall behind.
We are looking for a quality individual who takes initiative, drives important content initiatives to the finish line in an agile and iterative fashion. You have a keen eye for the creative and attention to detail and will also be involved in facilitating various creative and content media initiatives. You are a solution provider, change-agent, expert of jugglers, that not only manages team priorities, but also multiple design and creative dependencies. You often are the representative of the production design and content teams to all the other scrum teams, and internal stakeholders, and the ''traffic controller'' of priorities.
• Manage two (2) scrum or kanban teams made up of primarily designers and content curators, in our production design and curation teams projects on our key properties: the CBS app and Paramount Plus
• Tasks may include, but not limited to, managing the complete content and design life cycle for multiple projects, resource allocation and scheduling, quality reviews, stakeholder sign off, and risk management. Outside the box ideas on bringing non-development resources into an agile framework is key to this position
• Project manage various creative initiatives that our multiple teams depend on, ranging from production design, content media management, tracking content releases to production and coordination with cross functional teams
• Run weekly or by-sprint and kanban planning and status meetings, unblocking the teams' impediments within the team and outside dependencies
• Ensure project documents are complete, current, and organized appropriately
• Plan and track tasks in Jira, and documentation on Confluence and Google Docs, and devise opportunities to improve team efficiency and trackability
• Work with various teams such as marketing, content strategy, video operations, and various stakeholders to prioritize and coordinate design and curation efforts to deliver on schedule, ensuring team collaboration, proper planning, execution and delivery are timely for the overall success of the projects.
• Coach, facilitate and start consistent and beneficial Agile process methodologies for the production design and curation teams, driving process and transparency, by conducting agile frameworks that can help designers do their best work.
• Communicate with the business around the team's health and project status not just for your own teams but supporting the PMO in reporting on all status weekly
• Additional other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Scrum Master certification with good understanding of all things Agile (Scrum, Kanban and other methodologies) including the ceremonies of backlog grooming, standups, sprint planning, sprint review and retrospective
• 3+ years multi-project/program management experience in fast-paced, deadline driven, technical (SDLC) and video production environments across CMS, Web, Mobile Applications or OTT platforms
• Experience working with Designers, Curation content managers, Creative Marketing and/or Video Operations teams, building agile methodology and process from scratch
• Strong proficiency in tools: Jira, Confluence, Airtable, Google Suite, Slack, and ability to whip up a presentation or project plan as needed
• A proactive, efficient, and resourceful approach and ability to thrive in a creative and deadline-driven environment
• Strong communication and status sharing skills, and excellent listening skills
• Lots of ideas to bring to the table to help organize and manage complex and time-driven requests for the creative teams
You might also have -
• BS/BA Degree
• Scaled Agile experience - Leading SAFe certification
• Previous use of Design asset tools like Zeplin and InVision
• Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS), Subscription or Membership sites, Publishing Systems, Digital Media sites development, video and/or knowledge of advertising concepts (traditional and/or online)
• Expert Admin JIRA user
• Previous experience as a designer, media producer or content manager
FUNCTION: Project Management