Overview & Responsibilities
This is a leadership role in the Media Platform & Operations (MPO) Project Management team based in New York. This person will be responsible for managing a variety of initiatives including (but not limited to) facility consolidation. You will plan, track and report on the consolidation of ViacomCBS facilities ensuring that financial targets are tracked and achieved. The PMO Director will partner closely with Finance and partners in the ViacomCBS Integration Management Office (IMO).
The Director of Program Management will be tasked with establishing process, driving delivery, and reporting status. The role will demonstrate methodology and experience to coordinate and deliver results.
Proficiency in change management and active leadership in timely decision making is required. In addition, a successful candidate will identify issues proactively, resolve conflicts, and work across the organization to execute programs and projects. This role will be a leader in the PMO team and within the broader Technology organization. The person in this role must be able to drive strategy and transformation in partnership with senior leadership.
The successful candidate must be able to:
• Liaise with Steering committees, Senior Executives, VPs, Directors, program sponsors and strategic partners
• Align program delivery so that it directly supports the achievement of ViacomCBS's strategic and financial objectives
• Communicate status reporting to leadership (program milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues).
• Work with Tech Finance to model financial scenarios and provide recommendations to leadership.
• Establish governance frameworks and process in any situation that lacks organization.
• Run the day-to-day program activities and resources, and chair team meetings.
• Apply methodology, processes, and tools to deliver programs.
• Establish practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expend and mature these capabilities for the organization.
• At least 8 years of demonstrated experience handling a portfolio of complex initiatives that spans multiple lines of business.
• 8+ years of Program Delivery experience
• 3+ years experience of program experience, including financial modeling
• 3+ years experience in a major consulting firm is strongly preferred
• Demonstrated ability to lead all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports business & IT strategic objectives.
• 5+ strong Excel skills (analytics, pivot tables, formulas, etc)
• Previous experience presenting to senior leadership (both business and tech).
• Success in establishing structure and governance around complex multifaceted initiatives.
• Possess strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills with the capability to lead up, across, and down multiple business and technology organizations.
• Demonstrable ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation, and excellence.
• Build and maintain relationships by engaging business leaders to establish credibility, solve problems, build consensus, and achieve objectives.
• Excellent leadership, communication (written, verbal, and presentation) and interpersonal skills.
• Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands.
• Financial and accounting qualifications are highly desirable
• Tools: MS Project, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjqqww-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.