Executive Assistant, Current Programs
Studio City, CA
The Security Manager will be the primary on-site security executive for the 40-acre facility providing services to multiple CBS divisions and departments, two CBS owned television stations as well as all production companies on the lot. The manager will coordinate a staff of 75 security officers, 50 armed officers. Manage security programs, identify and develop program issues impacting security operations, conduct investigations, manage third-party vendors and engage in emergency management should a disaster occur. This position requires some travel and emergency call-outs to assess incidents related to the security and safety of staff, guests, and employees.
• Provide overall supervision of subordinates; and security activities.
• Manage site master schedule to include the daily scheduling all assigned security personnel.
• Handle processing of invoices and billing for accuracy.
• Identify and develop program issues impacting security operations.
• Analyze department functions and make suggestions, recommendations, and/or changes when appropriate to increase efficiency and productivity.
• Review reports and situations for potential negative impact.
• Supervise third-party vendors who have been contracted to provide security services to our facilities.
• Assess and measure the performance of security to deploy or re-deploy assets as required based on the situation at any point in time.
• Engage in Emergency Management as necessary when emergencies or disasters occur.
• Provide other duties at the direction of or in the absence of the Security Manager.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice, Management, or other related field and equivalent experience preferred. Extensive operational experience working in Security, Law Enforcement or a related field required.
• Ability to travel up to 25%.
• Basic computer skills required.
• 3+ years of experience successfully performing in a corporate or law enforcement / government operations program is preferred.
• Ability to meet timelines in a multifaceted, cross-disciplinary environment
• Exceptional problem-solving and decision-making skills, ability to manage multiple diverse tasks simultaneously
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, comfortable with public speaking skills to participate in and/or lead a committee meeting
• Ability to prioritize and complete tasks independently
• Ability to perform physical tasks associated with Security Services
• Ability to be on call 24/7 and to travel up to 25% for planned and unplanned support
• Strong project management skills
• Demonstrate interpersonal and conflict management skills
• Excellent leadership qualities with a track record of building high-performance teams
• Strong written communication skills required to document security program and periodic surveys.
• Must have ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4yv7y-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.