CBS Television Stations
Studio City, CA
The purpose of this position is to provide network, system and application support to production clients and studio staff. This position is responsible for analyzing the operations of production clients and assisting with their IT needs while managing and monitoring network and server infrastructure. The Client Network Analyst should have excellent organizational skills and a thorough understanding of network and system concepts and practices.
• Support Production clients network, system and applications, including but not limited to firewall, LAN/WAN, ISE, network ACL, Windows AD, VPN, remote access, and video streaming.
• Responsible for monitoring network performance and network hardware in a fully operational condition. Network hardware include file servers, switches, routers, firewalls and all cabling.
• Continuous analysis, capacity planning, managing of network infrastructure and ensuring infrastructure security.
• Provide support for network and server administration/maintenance as needed.
• Provide high-level user support and troubleshoot client's connectivity issues.
• 5+ years of relevant IT operations experience, including client facing as well as infrastructure.
• Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
• Strong understanding and experience with all aspects of Wide and Local Area Networks, network topologies, standards and protocols.
• Practical knowledge of managing data, video and voice network infrastructure and client-server architecture.
• Some exposure to security event and vulnerability management platforms is preferred.
• Must have demonstrable experience managing infrastructure in Microsoft/Cisco environments, including AD/LDAP structure, network switches, routers, VLAN, ACL, Wireless network, etc.
• Must have experience with Windows, Unix/Linux, Mac operating systems and their security architecture.
• Excellent verbal and written and communication skills.
• Must be a self-starter, work independently and adjust to changing priorities.
FUNCTION: IT/Technology Operations
ViacomCBS delivers premium content to audiences across traditional and emerging platforms worldwide. Through television, streaming and digital content, studio production, publishing, live events, merchandise and more, we connect with billions of people.