Junior Producer, Marketing
Los Angeles, CA
As Campaign Manager, you will help oversee the planning and execution of creative marketing campaigns and assets for CBS Entertainment and CBS Studios for a wide range of genres including drama, comedy, unscripted/alternative, specials, daytime, and/or late night. You will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders along with out-of-house agencies to help develop and execute strategic marketing plans on time and on budget. This role requires someone who thrives on creativity, organization, and collaboration.
• Manage production and delivery of all components of a campaign including activations, partnerships, media plans, and assets (A/V, digital, social, print, and OOH) across a subset of CBS shows and specials
• Manage all operational aspects of the campaign including workflow, timelines, asset development and budget tracking
• Create schedules, determine resources, estimate time, track costs and project completion requirements
• Work with your Brand lead to set clear attainable objectives, build and gather requirements, and manage the constraints, including budget, timeline, scope, quality, and effectiveness of the campaign
• Ensure all projects are prioritized and ladder up to larger business goals
• Anticipate and effectively mitigate problems; and consistently communicate to stakeholders about updates on progress, relevant delays or issues and budget implications
• Work collaboratively and proactively with various internal teams, maintaining excellent relationships with partners across ViacomCBS, including Content Brand Strategy, Creative, Affiliate Marketing, Social Media, Media Planning, Technology/Operations, Post-Production, PR, Development, CBSi, CBS Studios, Viacom Data Science teams, CBS Research, and more
• Help manage business relationships with external creative agencies
• Ensure accuracy and on-time delivery of campaigns
• Leverage dashboards and documentation to report on timelines and project status
• Prepare information and presentations for senior leadership updates
• Identify efficiencies across the Marketing team and broader organization
• Troubleshoot situations and deal with any unique situations that may arise
• Help evolve the CBS brand and department culture by taking calculated creative risks, nurturing new and disruptive ideas, and helping produce groundbreaking creative for marketing campaigns
• Minimum 5 years of experience in entertainment, project management, creative services, or entertainment marketing.
• Brand or project management experience at an entertainment company or advertising/promotion agency is preferred.
• Experience driving production and delivery of a high volume of creative marketing assets, on time and on budget
• Possess strong decision-making skills and can operate with significant autonomy and discretion
• Detail and solution-oriented with strong project management skills
• Ability to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced environment
• An excellent listener and communicator with a high EQ
• Exemplary team player able to build relationships quickly with internal and external stakeholders with a wide range of personality types
• Highly data-driven, possessing strong ability to gather and apply insights to frame recommendations and results into concise and actionable plans/reports
• Exceptional understanding of traditional and digital entertainment marketing, including but not limited to on-air, display, print, OOH, social, performance and digital media channels
• Comfortable in a test-and-learn environment
• Ability to influence direction on a wide range of department issues
• Focused and driven to excellence at the accomplishment of all tasks
• Embraces accountability
ViacomCBS delivers premium content to audiences across traditional and emerging platforms worldwide. Through television, streaming and digital content, studio production, publishing, live events, merchandise and more, we connect with billions of people.