Sr Product Manager, OTT & Smart TV Apps
New York, NY
CBS Sports is seeking a Business Affairs Manager reporting to the Vice President Business Affairs, CBS Sports. This manager will support all aspects of CBS Sports Department (CSD) personnel and event contract administration including drafting short form contracts, generating, disseminating and tracking agreements, initiating and tracking personnel and event payments and maintaining supporting documents, as well as keeping digital contract files updated for CSD and CBS Sports Network (CBSSN). The manager will also assist in rights & clearances for CSD and CBSSN.
• Responsible for creating, compiling and updating CSD ''Blue Book'' contract summary and other talent and production personnel tracking spreadsheets and documents.
• Responsible for CSD and CBSSN Programming payment tracking and payment initiation process, Talent and Production payroll, including preparation and collection of payroll documents, as well as onboarding new hires.
• Responsible for maintaining and updating Talent and Production ''benefit bases'' in corporate system and communicating changes to various departments.
• Responsible for updating Talent data base in conjunction with CBS/CBSSN Talent department.
• Supports the Rights & Clearances team and assists in footage, photo and other third party materials for use in CBS Sports and CBSSN television, social and digital distribution.
• Works very closely with CSD and CBSSN Production/Talent Departments as well as Finance, Accounting, Corporate Payroll and Accounts Payable departments.
• Responsible for troubleshooting various payment issues as well as general clerical duties, including preparation of expense reports, booking travel, word processing, filing, answering phones, etc.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education and experience
• Ability to work well under pressure and able to multi-task is critical.
• Strong attention to detail is a must.
• Excellent organizational and computer skills (proficiency in Microsoft Office required).
• Creative thinking and an ability to communicate concisely both verbally and in writing is a must.
• Strong interest in sports is essential.
• Ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years of previous experience in a sports, legal, or television environment.
FUNCTION: Business Affairs
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm5v9m-34-237-52-11-42 in your application.
ViacomCBS delivers premium content to audiences across traditional and emerging platforms worldwide. Through television, streaming and digital content, studio production, publishing, live events, merchandise and more, we connect with billions of people.