Overview & Responsibilities
Associate Business Analyst – Reporting & Strategic Analysis
Our Technology Integration Management Office is actively seeking an Associate Business Analyst to contribute in building the analytic/reporting capabilities of the Technology organization. You will be part of a team charged with enabling data-centric decision making via reporting processes, data visualizations, and strategic analyses. You will champion our self-service reporting strategy and play a key role in helping us automate and create scalable frameworks for our reporting and analytics.
In This Role You Will:
• Design, develop, and maintain Tableau dashboards and visualizations with the goal of tracking project progress and status, financial and operational performance, metrics, ad hoc analyses.
• Collaborate with key business partners to craft and develop metrics that enable success and change within their departments
• Collaborate with internal teams to develop and implement our reporting and analytics strategy across business-critical Portfolio Program Management solutions
• Identify critical bottlenecks and own projects to revamp the process for streamlining and automation.
• Identify critical trends and provide meaningful business insights to senior leadership.
• Partner with the Business Intelligence team to manage and structure our data and databases.
• Monitor and govern the data, ensuring data quality and accuracy.
• Assist with training of business users on self-service tools that can be used to effectively acquire data.
• Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Systems or related IT field required or equivalent work experience.
• 0-2 years of professional experience in a data analytics role. Core focus in business intelligence and/or analytics as well as data driven approach to problem solving
• Advanced skills/knowledge of Excel and working knowledge of Tableau
• Analytical background operating with large data sets to identify trends and meaningful insights.
• Knowledge of SQL and relational databases, having built dashboards and reports in Tableau or Looker
• PMI Certified or Consulting background preferred
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rez210-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.