San Francisco, CA
Truly premium content. At true scale. Only CBSi.
CBS Interactive is a division of ViacomCBS Inc. (NASDAQ: VIAC) who delivers premium content, through television, streaming and digital content, to audiences across traditional and emerging platforms worldwide!
CBS Interactive is a division of ViacomCBS Inc. (NASDAQ: VIAC) who delivers premium content, through television, streaming and digital content, to audiences across traditional and emerging platforms worldwide.
We are seeking a sharp, detail-oriented Accountant who is comfortable in a dynamic environment, brings energy and passion to their work and a willingness to learn new skills and work on projects of all sizes.
• Perform month-end and quarter-end close and take ownership of journal entries preparation, account reconciliations and analysis
• Collaboration, liaison between divisions on intercompany journal entries, reconciliations, and analysis
• Prepare governmental filings with agency
• Assist with various quarterly and annual reporting to Corporate
• Participate in SOX testing, audits, and annual tax package preparation
• Develop and document business processes and accounting procedures
• Provide backup coverage in other accounting areas
• Contribute to department and organization special projects, as assigned
• Requires Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent
• Minimum 3+ years of related experience
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong work ethic and an acute attention to detail
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Timely of communication flow and status on responsibilities and deadlines
• Ability to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment, and lead multiple responsibilities under tight time frames
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet required deadlines
• Intermediate to advance MS Excel skills (i.e. Pivot table, IF function, Vlookups, etc.)
• Strong PC skills and the ability to quickly pick up new systems
• Experience with Oracle Financials and IBM TM1 or similar systems
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d28w55-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.