- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Job DescriptionKSEE24/CBS47 in Fresno, CA has an opening for a Graphic Artist who loves to create! We produce way more than just local news productions. From full-length broadcast specials to unique and eye-catching motion design! We're producing content that feeds your creative side. Fast-paced? Multi-projects? Oh yes. We're looking for a design-focused Motion Graphics team member who knows how to create to wow, understand and respects the production workflow process while thriving on creating an entire look, from concept to completion.
This is a role for someone with excellent aesthetic judgment, a firm grip on messaging, and visual storytelling.
• Designing franchise graphics packages including logos, style-guide, and design templates for everything from shows, segments, and multi-media specials
• Collaborating closely with Creative Team to produce animations for websites, marketing demos, custom product animations, and explainer videos
• Participating in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas
• Conceptualization and creation of live-event stage designs, studio set pieces, and related art directions
• Selecting and creating appropriate audio, graphic, and animation styles for various projects
• Creation of original templates for broadcast, digital, and video promotions
• Policing and enforcing brand consistency across all projects you helped design
Requirements & Skills:
• Bachelors' degree in Art, Design or Broadcasting or equivalent experience
• Proven graphic design and artistic talent
• Three years of experience in graphic design with advanced experience in Adobe Creative Cloud products including After Effects, Premier, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Must have motion and animation experience, Cinema 4D preferred.
• Ability to work on various projects simultaneously and to deliver finished projects on deadline
• Flexibility to occasionally work extra hours and shifts depending upon project delivery and deadline
• Highly effective communications and organizational skills
• Project & time management skills
• And, of course: REALLY COOL DEMO REEL & DESIGN PORTFOLIO (send asap!)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb71zy-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.