Social & Digital Marketing Lead (KIDS) INSEAK
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
In this role, you will oversee social and digital marketing strategy as well as campaign planning for Warnermedia's Kids' business and related brands/franchises such as Cartoon Network, Looney Tunes, Tom & Jerry etc, in the INSEAK region (India, South Korea, Southeast Asia, HK & Taiwan). You will manage stakeholder relationships within the Kids team and work cross functionally with other teams such as PR, Brand Marketing, Programming, Franchise Management etc to drive our business goals forward and provide thought leadership on the social/digital front. In addition, the Social/Digital Marketing lead for Kids will provide mentorship to team member(s) in the areas of strategic thinking and campaign execution for Kids' social/digital marketing; as well as manage strategic relationships with agencies and social/digital platforms.
Social/Digital Marketing Strategy & Planning (40%) – Partner with Kids business to understand business goals (short as well as long term), build out social/digital plans and infrastructure to support and drive those goals.
• Oversee the strategy across key social/digital platforms in INSEAK for our kids' business – this includes but is not limited to managing our presence and growing our fanbase on Youtube, Facebook, Instagram and other key social/digital platforms in the region.
• Actively participate in the business' planning cycles; representing the social/digital marketing team as a thought partner and providing strategic insights/plans to the business.
• Work cross functionally with global as well as regional/local teams across Brand Marketing, Creative Services, PR, Affiliate Marketing and Programming teams in INSEAK for a one-Warnermedia approach in your go-to-market strategy.
• Establish strategic partnerships with key digital/social media influencers and platforms to deliver against your goals and for ongoing campaign implementation.
Social/Digital Marketing Campaigns (30%)
• Lead on social/digital marketing plans for key launches and oversee implementation of all campaigns across INSEAK.
• Partner with media buying agencies and creative teams to deliver top notch social/digital marketing campaigns that drive top of the funnel consumer awareness and fan engagement.
• Provide guidance to Senior Executive in ensuring project timelines and campaign deliverables are met in a timely manner.
• Provide campaign reporting and insights to internal teams; and constantly look at ways to test, learn and improve on campaign implementation to deliver against our KPIs.
Franchise marketing support on Social/Digital (30%)
• Build brand affinity with core audiences and grow our fanbase across social/digital channels for franchises that appeal to our kids' audiences eg: DC, Looney Tunes, Tom & Jerry and other Original Productions.
• Establish regional/local market strategies to bring franchise marketing plans to life on social/digital platforms.
• Partner with research, franchise teams and agencies to measure the effectiveness of our social/digital efforts and provide insights on how we are strengthening the emotional connection consumers have with our franchises.
• Southeast Asia (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam)
• Hong Kong & Taiwan
• South Korea
• India (in partnership with local team)
• Degree or equivalent experience in digital and social media marketing (10-15 years of experience)
• Ability to work cross functionally in a highly matrixed environment across global and regional/local teams
• Experience in developing strategic direct-to-consumer marketing plans and engaging audiences on social/digital platforms
• Experience in managing and leading teams (both directly as well as through influence) to execute campaigns and drive results
• Experience in working with creative production agencies as well as media buying agencies on paid media campaigns
• Fluent in a second language besides English eg: Korean, Thai, Mandarin will be a plus
• Experience in engaging with kids' and family audiences in INSEAK markets
• General knowledge of website development, video production and design for management of agencies and collaboration with internal creative teams
• Experience in media/technology industries
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj8ww2-3-231-230-177-42 in your application.