WarnerMedia seeks a Production Coordinator for the Productions department. The Production Coordinator (''PC'') provides support to the entire animation production process.
• Act as liaison between overseas studios and Cartoon Network Studios artists including follow-up communication.
• Breaking down boards, tracking and maintaining art design.
• Manage design calendars for units and assist in setting unit functions.
• Photocopying materials, updating the file systems, coordinating art approvals, managing the art archives, and managing the artwork database.
• Responsible for preparing materials for shipping (overseas as well, if applicable), tracking, and distributing materials to the crew.
• Coordinating retake materials from work print to final picture, sitting in on calling retakes, typing retake notes, and sending all retakes and backup materials to the overseas studios.
• May be responsible for all aspects of records including scripts, cast lists, circle takes, and sending files to and from dial editor.
• Act as liaison with Legal department and 13SMP materials and clearance (can't really read this line?)
• Works under the LP or PM.
• Ad-hoc projects may be assigned.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and office machinery required.
• Experience with Adobe Premiere, Filemaker Pro, Storyboard Pro, and/or Photoshop preferred.
• Prior experience in production required, familiarity with the animation process and animation terms is preferred.
• Must show attention to detail, ability to work under pressure, a good attitude and overall enthusiasm, flexibility, strong communication skills.
• Demonstrated proactive nature, ability to work independently and multi-task.
• Willing to work necessary overtime on occasion.
• High School Diploma required.
• Degree from university or trade school with emphasis in media/communications preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d93537-3-236-170-171-42 in your application.