As kids, young adults, and classic division becomes a central part of the WM strategy, there is a need for a day to day music business operations manager focusing on multiple KYAC content producing groups, including; Cartoon Network, HBO MAX Kids and Family, Adult Swim, and KYAC music. The role will be focused on ensuring that all guidelines and processes necessary for the release of music are adhered to. This role also partners with many internal WM and KYAC groups to ensure music information is centralized, accessible, and accurate. Support the Head Of Music in in an A&R admin and business operations function. This role will also support the ED, Music in monitoring the success of releases and use data to decide on best practices for releases.
• 50% - Serve as Music department day to day lead for music release operations
• 5% - Partnering with current execs, composers, and creators on music release plans
• 10% - Liaise with marketing, programming, Water Tower, and creative groups to make recommendations on release timing
• 5% - Communicating budgets for music releases
• 5% - Review and communicate composer agreements with legal to clear songs
• 5% - Handle clearing of talent usage with production legal team
• 5% - Run point on song mastering and final mixing of songs for release
• 20% - Project management of music-related assets
• 4+ Years of Experience in project management
• Relevant experience in strategy work, including data & financial analysis
• Experience with databases – e.g. SQL, SmartSheets, AirTable
• Bachelors or 6 years related experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7kwbp-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.