Cartoon Network Studios is looking for a Casting Associate. The Casting Associate role would include working closely with a variety of different productions in handling scheduling, casting, and processing talent payments. They would work closely with the casting team and a variety of productions in coordinating the scheduling/booking of talent for records, sending out breakdowns for new roles, collecting and organizing audition selects to send to producers, gathering payroll information and processing talent payments.
• Heavy phone and email communication. Advanced scheduling of a high volume of auditions, interviews, and general meetings.
• Coordinates with talent agencies, managers, and independent casting offices in scheduling talent for casting sessions and distributes to appropriate casting executives, casting directors and creative team.
• Maintains WB Casting Database. Maintains and organize all cast lists. Maintains extensive actor's file system, cross references documents.
• Supports in prepping and processing all cast /talent paperwork needed for records. Creates and send out breakdowns for new roles.
• Acts as liaison between talent reps and production staff to schedule talent on multiple shows.
• Collects and vets auditions to send selects to producers. Tracks casting status for all roles.
• Encouraged to scout for new talent (showcases, theater, TV, and film) on a regular basis and report back on findings.
• Supports and collaborates with casting department during brainstorming sessions. Attends production meetings.
• Manage payroll and paperwork on assigned shows
• Clears actors through SAG & TAFT Hartley as needed.
• Organizes and manages all of the VP's expenses and travel needs via the company travel and expense management system and respective departments.
• Provides general office management support on a regular basis.
• Should have previous casting or agent office experience.
• Must be able to interact with talent, agents, creative production personnel, and executives.
• Must be able to work under constant deadlines.
• Should know casting basic terminology used daily.
• Should be multi-task oriented
• Should be organized and have good attention to details.
• Strong knowledge of actors
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv18m7-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.