New York, NY
Senior Producer (Project-Based)
BuzzFeed is seeking an experienced Senior Producer who can lead all aspects of production for a daily pop-culture focused program airing on a social media platform. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker, proven leader and passionate about everything that's happening on the internet. Candidates should be comfortable leading a team under tight deadlines. This is a project-based role.
• Lead daily pitch sessions
• Work with producers to script show segments
• Help guide episode recordings and coach hosts through tapings
• Work with editors to make edits and approve cuts
• Collaborate with sales teams on client-based projects
• Oversee episode distribution, while collaborating with curation team
• Provide support and creative input to ensure ongoing quality and audience growth
• 5-7 years experience in broadcast or digital media
• Outstanding writing and communication skills
• Proven leadership skills
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Strong editorial judgment and command of pop culture and current events
All job applications must be received through the official BuzzFeed Jobs board (https://www.buzzfeed.com/about/jobs), including referrals. It is BuzzFeed's practice to not schedule job interviews until after an application is submitted through our jobs board.
BuzzFeed is the world's leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news and entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally.