Senior Manager - Publishing
London, United Kingdom
Project Coordinator (project-based)
BuzzFeed UK is looking for a thoughtful, strategic Project Coordinator to assist in overseeing its branded programmes. In this highly collaborative role, you will ensure that our content is planned and produced to the highest possible standards, kept within scope, and aligned with BuzzFeed UK's goals.
This is a project-based, freelance position. You'll be based in our London office, and will report to our Sr. Content Operations Manager.
• Help ensure resources are optimised, revenue is supported, and work is kept in scope
• Build/manage timelines for dedicated projects
• Assist with our internal translations process on global projects
• Maintain and update internal documents and databases
• Assist in the production and post-production of programmes
• Oversee freelance invoices and contracts
• Collaborate with other members of the Ops, Content, Production, and Sales teams on ongoing projects
• 1-3 years of relevant experience at an agency, media/publishing company, production company, or startup
• A foundational understanding of branded content
• Experience working with, speaking with, and/or managing clients
• A foundational understanding of video pre-production, production, and post-production
• A strong comfort level prioritising and managing a high volume of work
• High emotional intelligence and the capacity to collaborate with diverse working styles
• Knowledge of web integration tools, Google Sheets, Movie Magic, Premiere, and frame.io a plus
• A scrappy, creative problem-solver a hunger to get things done
• A ''no haters!'' philosophy
All job applications must be received through the official BuzzFeed Jobs board (https://www.buzzfeed.com/about/jobs), including referrals. It is BuzzFeed's practice to not schedule job interviews until after an application is submitted through our jobs board.
BuzzFeed is the social news and entertainment company. BuzzFeed is redefining online advertising with its social, content-driven publishing technology. BuzzFeed provides the most shareable breaking news, original reporting, entertainment, and video across the social web to its global audience of more than 200M and 1.5B monthly video views.
BuzzFeed is the world's leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news and entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally.