Manager Of Physical Production
Los Angeles, CA
BuzzFeed Video is looking for a resourceful Production Manager to bring their production and organizational skills to the LA office and our interactive video team. We are looking for a smart, skilled, passionate self-starter that can work seamlessly with the various departments working on Eko videos this year.
This is a full-time, fixed-term position, based in BuzzFeed's LA office, overflowing with perks from unlimited coffee and snacks to free lunch twice a week!
• Support Eko productions throughout each project's lifespan; from pre-production to wrap
• Collaborate with and support producers and supervising producers throughout all projects and processes
• Plan and support internal kick-off and production meetings
• Assist in the building and management of multiple batch video budgets and schedules
• Book and manage freelance production crews
• Collaborate with project managers, creative, post, casting, and studio ops teams throughout each project
• Work with producers and accounting to process payroll, reimbursement, and check request paperwork for submission
• Process, track, and report production wrap books and expenses
• Collaborate to develop and improve upon production resources, process, and responsibilities
• Must have 4 years of production experience
• Self-identified logistics master
• Has experience with Movie Magic Budgeting, Scheduling, Scenechronize or comparable budgeting and scheduling software
• Impeccable time management skills, ability to multi-task / prioritize projects with sensitive deadlines
• This position is approximately 40 hours a week
• Ability to work in high-pressure, fast-paced production environment
• Ability to adapt to last-minute changes in schedules / plans
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Self-starter that is able to see a task through all stages until completion
• Ability to work independently and with a team
BuzzFeed is the world's leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news and entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally.