National Digital Content Producer
Remote / Virtual
Motion GFX Artist, Unsolved Series (project-based)
BuzzFeed is looking for a creative Motion GFX Artist to join our Los Angeles Post-Production team in a project-based capacity creating motion graphics for the Unsolved series True Crime + Supernatural. We're looking for someone who has the ability to create a visual, serialized story, and has a strong interest in mystery content.
Please see example of show here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Hq4CtLfnZs&t=132s
This is a project-based, freelance opportunity with a project rate of $350/day.
• Work alongside Editors + the Creative team to generate custom, advanced visual effects such as (but not limited to) compositing, UI design and animation, graphic illustration, title design and motion graphics
• Review and create Motion GFX in line with the preset style/mood for the Show
• Effectively handle a variety of note passes and graphic changes
• Maintain project organization throughout the lifespan of the Season
• 3-5+ years VFX/GFX experience working in a professional environment delivering high quality assets, specifically Motion GFX
• Excellent communication, positive attitude for a variety of different projects
• Strong time management skills
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite as well as 3rd party software including but not limited to: After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Encoder, Premiere Pro
• Flexibility to adapt with changing timelines and deliverables
• Emphasis on organization and attention to detail
• Passion for editing content with a supernatural/mystery theme
Send us your Reel!
• Share 3-5 samples of work you've edited or current reel.
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment. As a BuzzFeed employee, you can expect a supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions.
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company, delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We value experimentation, teamwork, inclusion, humble confidence. At BuzzFeed, you'll work collaboratively with inspiring colleagues to create technology and content that helps connect people all over the world.
All job applications must be received through the official BuzzFeed Jobs board (https://www.buzzfeed.com/about/jobs), including referrals. It is BuzzFeed's practice to not schedule job interviews until after an application is submitted through our jobs board.
BuzzFeed is the world's leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news and entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally.