About BuzzFeed, Inc.
BuzzFeed, Inc. (Ticker: BZFD) is home to the best of the internet. Across food, news, pop culture and commerce, our brands drive conversation and inspire what audiences watch, read, buy, and obsess over next. Born on the internet in 2006, BuzzFeed, Inc. is committed to making it better: providing trusted, quality, brand-safe news and entertainment to hundreds of millions of people; making content on the internet more inclusive, empathetic, and creative; and inspiring our audience to live better lives. We'll continue to recruit the best founders and creators to join us in this mission, with more additions like Complex Networks and HuffPost to come.
If you've ever dreamt of being the hands and face of Tasty videos, then this is the job for you.
At BuzzFeed Inc. we are looking for a brilliantly creative video producer with a strong social media personality who is passionate about creating viral food and drinks content for UK audiences.
Reporting to the Creative Director, Tasty UK, you'll have a background in independent end-to-end video production, an obsession with creative storytelling and understand how to make food look tasty on camera.
As a digital native with intimate knowledge of the latest and greatest trends, you'll develop, produce, edit and star in editorial video content on a weekly basis.
This is a job for someone that loves to celebrate Britain's diverse food culture and enjoys putting fresh takes on culinary classics.
• Generate engaging, viral food content weekly that appears across multiple social platforms
• Ideate, plan, research, recipe test, shoot, edit and finish editorial content to a high standard
• Keep informed on the latest internet trends and social platforms and work accordingly
• Apply video insights to inspire and experiment with new viral formats and frames
• Be open to helping others with shoots, appearing in their videos and branded campaigns
• Iterate on successes, analyse the results of your work and inspire others to do the same
• Ensure recipes are to an exceptionally high standard
• A love and appreciation for Britain's brilliant multicultural food landscape
• Experience working with food and drinks and the ability to create recipes for all cuisines
• A professional understanding linear editing programmes such as Premiere Pro and Final Cut
• Knowledge of how to use DSLR cameras, lenses and beyond to create premium videos
• A rapid editing workflow to ensure projects are cut as efficiently as possible
• Experience working with commercial clients with the ability to be client-facing if needed
You can expect:
• A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
• Opportunities for personal and professional growth through work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning @ BuzzFeed team, our Employee Resource Groups, and more
• An attractive and equitable compensation package, including salary and stock options.
• A generous benefits program featuring paid time off, unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym and wellness discounts, and much more.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp5ey9-3-238-199-4-42 in your application.