BuzzFeed is the world's leading tech-powered, diversified media company that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally through its cross-platform news and entertainment network. The company produces articles, lists, quizzes, videos, and original series; lifestyle content through brands including Tasty, the world's largest social food network; original reporting and investigative journalism through BuzzFeed News and HuffPost; an industry-leading affiliate business, strategic partnerships, licensing and product development through BuzzFeed Commerce; and original productions across broadcast, cable, SVOD, film and digital platforms for BuzzFeed Studios.
BuzzFeed is looking for a curious, detail-oriented, analytical, and motivated individual to join our New York team as a Campaign Manager on the Ad Operations team. The position will focus on online ad trafficking and promotion of BuzzFeed display advertising, analyzing data trends to make optimization decisions, and recapping performance to ensure positive campaign results. This position will require daily interaction with other internal teams such as Client Services, Sales, Operations, and our external clients to ensure consistent and smooth delivery of all advertising campaigns. You will report to the Manager of Ad Operations.
• Manage execution and fulfillment of BuzzFeed Display advertising according to media plans and client requirements.
• Optimize campaigns in GAM while ensuring minimal discrepancies with any 3rd party tracking providers.
• Conduct data analysis on audience segments and campaign performance and use findings to optimize campaigns.
• Perform thorough QA checks on ad creatives, and work with the Client Services team to resolve any issues or concerns.
• Assist with custom tech projects that increase workflow efficiencies and improve ad product performance.
• Complete data input for billing operations for all ad delivery.
• Contribute to the development of new features and functionality for a constantly evolving product line.
• Strong desire to learn more about ad technologies and how publishers drive monetization.
• Previous knowledge in client services, ad operations and serving solutions a plus, especially GAM.
• Highly analytical with strong quantitative skills and a strong working knowledge of Excel.
• Ability to independently manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines.
• Experience and comfort in communicating with different audiences, tailoring messages accordingly.
• Ability to use creative thinking to resolve problems and/or roadblocks as they occur, and know when to escalate.
• Effective team player.
• High level of attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
• 2+ years of relevant experience
• Bachelor's Degree preferred.
All job applications must be received through the official BuzzFeed Jobs board (https://www.buzzfeed.com/about/jobs), including referrals. It is BuzzFeed's practice to not schedule job interviews until after an application is submitted through our jobs board.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmxy93-3-239-118-166-42 in your application.