About BuzzFeed, Inc.
BuzzFeed, Inc. (Ticker: BZFD) is home to the best of the internet. Across food, news, pop culture and commerce, our brands drive conversation and inspire what audiences watch, read, buy, and obsess over next. Born on the internet in 2006, BuzzFeed, Inc. is committed to making it better: providing trusted, quality, brand-safe news and entertainment to hundreds of millions of people; making content on the internet more inclusive, empathetic, and creative; and inspiring our audience to live better lives. We'll continue to recruit the best founders and creators to join us in this mission, with more additions like Complex Networks and HuffPost to come.
We're looking for an Associate Media Planner to support the media planning team. You will be responsible for supporting the planning team with operational initiatives, and collaborate with client teams to build accurate and profitable media plans.
• Partner with client teams to understand client goals and objectives for desired media mix.
• Manage pre-packaged plans and templates for editorial and tentpole initiatives, as well as track sell through and revenue goals.
• Support Media Planning team & client teams with inventory forecast requests and template fulfillment.
• Perform all planning system entry functions in Operative.
• Partner with Business Operations to create process improvements that eliminate bottlenecks (streamlined reports, resources, etc.).
• Handle any and all ad-hoc requests in a timely, efficient manner.
• Previous internship or full-time experience in media at minimum.
• Bachelor's degree .
• Able to multitask in a high paced environment.
• Demonstrated interest in digital media, and understanding of branded content and social platforms.
• Prior experience with digital is a plus.
You can expect:
• A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
• Opportunities for personal and professional growth through work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning @ BuzzFeed team, our Employee Resource Groups, and more
• An attractive and equitable compensation package, including salary and stock options.
• A generous benefits program featuring paid time off, unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym and wellness discounts, and much more.
At BuzzFeed, we want all employees to feel safe and comfortable when they engage in any in-person meetings, when visiting the office, or when working from an offsite production or meeting location. As part of this commitment to health and safety, BuzzFeed requires COVID-19 vaccines for current US employees, including all newly hired employees. Requests for accommodation per applicable law for health and/or religious reasons will be considered. Union employees are subject to what is outlined in their applicable collective bargaining agreement.
Note: BuzzFeed offers remote/flexible work (unless specified to be required to be in-person) and open to hiring remote candidates who are residents in the following states: CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, MI, MS, MT, NC, NH, NJ, NM, NY, OH, OR, PA, TX, VA, WA, and WV. For non sales roles, we can also hire in AK, AR, AZ, ID, KS, MO, ND, SC, and VT.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6xkqj-44-200-74-241-42 in your application.