Senior Features Editor
Los Angeles, CA
BuzzFeed is looking for a Los Angeles based Associate Media Planner to support the media planning team. You will be responsible for supporting the planning team with operational initiatives, and collaborate with client teams to build accurate and profitable media plans.
• Partner with client teams to understand client goals and objectives for desired media mix.
• Manage pre-packaged plans and templates for editorial and tentpole initiatives, as well as track sell through and revenue goals.
• Support Media Planning team & client teams with inventory forecast requests.
• Perform all planning system entry functions in Operative.
• Partner with Business Operations to create process improvements that eliminate bottlenecks (streamlined reports, resources, etc.).
• Handle any and all ad-hoc requests in a timely, efficient manner.
• Previous internship or full-time experience in media.
• Bachelor's degree
• Able to multitask in a high paced environment.
• Demonstrated interest in digital media, and understanding of branded content and social platforms.
• Prior experience with digital is a plus.
All job applications must be received through the official BuzzFeed Jobs board (https://www.buzzfeed.com/about/jobs), including referrals. It is BuzzFeed's practice to not schedule job interviews until after an application is submitted through our jobs board.
BuzzFeed is the world's leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news and entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally.