Manager, Multiplatform Content
Los Angeles, CA
Vice President, Creative (Animation/Digital)
BRON Digital, is a state-of-the-art virtual production and service company, that utilizes the Unreal Engine to develop and produce long-form animation for series television, short-form content, and motion pictures. This division leverages BRON's extensive experience producing traditional CGI animation to apply and adapt the best practices of linear animation pipelines and marry those with Unreal Engine centered, virtual production workflows. The move allows BRON to broaden and expand its production and produce high quality content with much faster turnarounds.
The Vice President of Creative will manage and oversee all creative in our Animation/Digital Division. This person will work with the Executive team to provide input and guidance on all projects undertaken at BRON Digital. Due to the evolving demands of this role and growth within BRON, the successful candidate will be able to plan and delegate to achieve goals but must have a willingness to be hands-on with production teams.
This is a permanent, full-time position based in Los Angeles, but currently remote due to COVID-19.
• Act as a creative lead and liaison between BRON Digital and its creative and production partners.
• Where appropriate, liaise with other creative executives across the BRON group of companies.
• Meet with writers/directors/producers/managers/rights owners/etc. to cultivate talent relationships and curate animated projects for BRON Digital.
• Work with writers and directors to develop stories from raw IP or spec ideas into producible screenplays for animated digital content.
• Read scripts, pilots, treatments, pitches, books, etc., daily.
• Lead creative meetings and pitches.
• Produce comparison notes on various in-house projects with multiple drafts before or during pre-production.
• Have visibility and exposure to buyers; know what they are looking for and how we can best serve them creatively.
• Evaluate material with pertinent notes (more than coverage) to help development executives process potential projects.
• As appropriate, represent the company at industry (virtual) events, conventions and any other networking events as required.
• Perform other consistent duties as required from time to time.
• 5+ years of experience in a creative producing and/or development executive position.
• Experience producing/developing animated (feature and TV) content.
• Have an amazing creative eye along with a business mindset.
• Ability to find new, fresh material and generate unique program ideas.
• Excellent relationships in the creative entertainment community.
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Proven successful management and leadership skills.
• Strong background in dealing with celebrity talent in terms of logistical management and deal making.
• Strong communication skills and relationship building ability.
• Team player who works well with others.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, innovative, and high-energy environment.
• Willingness to travel (when required).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roej3p-3-231-230-177-42 in your application.
BRON is a worldwide media and entertainment company committed to furthering the art and craft of meaningful commercial storytelling. Focused on the strategic development, production and financing of original live-action and animated features, television and digital media content, BRON has been instrumental in more than 90 productions and has built a robust slate of upcoming projects across all platforms.