Role & Responsibilities
• Track and follow up on projects and priorities.
• Read script and pitch decks – provide extensive notes.
• Work directly with teams on multiple projects.
• Keep up to date with Epic and Unreal releases.
• Maintain communication with Epic Games Senior Team in a timely and professional manner.
• Monitor Art work (art log).
• Assist in preparing projects weekly updates.
• Communicating with artists on targets and daily submissions.
• Taking notes for Leads, Supervisors and Director.
• Tracking shot and asset progression.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a VFX studio is required
• Proactive and able to work under own initiative
• Confident clear communicator
• Good organizational skills
• Professional and friendly manner
• Problem solver
• Solid work ethic and positive attitude
• Interest in production management
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel
• Knowledge of Shotgun, Photoshop and basic graphic design a plus
• Available to work extended hours and weekends on occasion
BRON is a worldwide media and entertainment company committed to furthering the art and craft of meaningful commercial storytelling. Focused on the strategic development, production and financing of original live-action and animated features, television and digital media content, BRON has been instrumental in more than 90 productions and has built a robust slate of upcoming projects across all platforms.