Character Effects Artist / Grooming
Remote / Virtual
Role & Responsibilities
• Help to define and maintain the look and quality of the stylized 3DFX in the show.
• Create FX Comp, Modeling 3D FX, Create Simulations and other FX techniques that reflect the designs to create a stylized world for the story.
• Work with concept artists, designers and senior creative team.
• Creative development of 3DFX using Unreal Engine 4 and other tools.
• Work with the Production team to define and meet the delivery schedule.
• Participate in creative reviews including department dailies and artist rounds.
• Coordinate with other departments for artistic integration into the project.
• Interpret and efficiently address feedback notes.
• Maintain a positive attitude throughout the production schedule.
• Degree or Diploma in Film, Animation and/or relevant industry experience
• 2+ years of 3DFX experience in Visual Effects, Games or Animation
• Expertise in the Unreal Engine
• Expertise in Yeti or similar
• Expertise in Houdini, After Effects, Maya and Nuke
• Experience in Chaos, Niagara and Real Flow is an asset
• Strong sense of timing and appeal
• Ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely
• Solid work ethic and positive attitude
• Strong collaborative mindset
• Desire to innovate towards efficient process
• Works well under pressure
• Efficient and detail oriented
• Strong problem-solving skills
BRON is a worldwide media and entertainment company committed to furthering the art and craft of meaningful commercial storytelling. Focused on the strategic development, production and financing of original live-action and animated features, television and digital media content, BRON has been instrumental in more than 90 productions and has built a robust slate of upcoming projects across all platforms.