We are seeking for a facial mocap artist to join our Mocap Department as soon as possible.
Role & Responsibilities
• Convert video facial motion to facial rigs through retargeting software.
• Run shots through the animation process to clean data and integrate into animation pipeline.
• Ensure the animations are clean and rigging and morph targets are ready to be integrated into the Unreal Engine pipeline.
• Work with rigging team to adapt updates into the workflow.
• Solve problems creatively.
• Participate in dailies, rounds and team reviews.
• Maintain a positive attitude throughout the production schedule.
• Degree or Diploma in Visual and Media Artistry and/or relevant industry experience
• Outstanding portfolio that demonstrates a strong artistic style and design sensibility
• 3+ years' experience in Unreal development and pipeline/workflows in VFX, gaming and/or AI/AR/VR industry specializing in Facial Animation and Motion Capture.
• Professional experience animating life-like facial expressions, eye movements, micro expressions, and lip synching on 3D character models.
• Experience for real-time environment a plus
• Extensive experience capturing motion capture data from programs
• Ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely
• Solid work ethic and positive attitude
• Strong collaborative mindset
• Desire to innovate towards efficient process
• Works well under pressure
• Efficient and detail oriented
• Strong problem-solving skills
BRON is a worldwide media and entertainment company committed to furthering the art and craft of meaningful commercial storytelling. Focused on the strategic development, production and financing of original live-action and animated features, television and digital media content, BRON has been instrumental in more than 90 productions and has built a robust slate of upcoming projects across all platforms.