BRON Digital, is a state-of-the-art virtual production and service company, that utilizes the Unreal Engine to develop and produce long-form animation for series television, short-form content, and motion pictures. This division leverages BRON's extensive experience producing traditional CGI animation to apply and adapt the best practices of linear animation pipelines and marry those with Unreal Engine centered, virtual production workflows. The move allows BRON to broaden and expand its production and produce high quality content with much faster turnarounds.
We are seeking an Associate Producer to join our team, cross our Digital animated shows.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Help to promote interdepartmental communication and workflow.
• Assist line producer and production manager in balancing artistic and productivity requirements.
• Mentor production managers, coordinators, assistants and provide guidance and support to department leads.
• Attend all relevant reviews and approval sessions to promote effective communication throughout the production team and provide leadership as needed.
• Assess schedule continuously with line producer and production manager, and as team weigh technical constraints against scope of the project, while also protecting the creative.
• Help forecast overages and delays throughout production, and work to find creative and technical solutions with production team, director and department leads.
• Communicate creative priorities throughout the production by working closely with Director.
• Suggest production solutions that will allow for needed creative changes to be made.
• Assist in the creation of and help to maintain project management documents including status reports, project plans, communications plans, post-mortems and compiling of historical information.
• Track, document, and report on major creative changes that affect budget/schedule to line producer and production manager in a timely manner.
• Generate and distribute reports to EVP and SVP Digital.
• Work with partner studios to ensure daily communication runs smoothly, troubleshoot issues, and foresee and avoid potential delays.
• Responsible for overseeing data management in Shotgrid – check that all materials are being correctly captured, and that all relevant data is accurate.
• Minimum 5+ year's production management experience in animation film and/or VFX production or equivalent
• Proficiency with ShotGrid Software
• Experience with all parts of the animation production pipeline, including layout, modeling, shading, animation, effects, lighting, rendering, compositing & post
• Familiarity with all aspects of production management, including budget & schedule management, personnel and performance management
• Superior personnel management and team building skills, and ability to lead with a positive attitude and encourage collaboration
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Working knowledge of production techniques and terminology
• Expert organizational, project management & time management skills
• Ability to anticipate and deal with an ever-changing production environment
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential material
• Ability to manage time and balance priorities amid the pressures of busy, deadline-driven production
• Must have the ability to organize, schedule, and delegate work effectively
• Must be proactive and be an effective problem solver
• Previous computer experience with knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and MS Project, spreadsheet and database applications required
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d29wn7-52-23-219-12-42 in your application.