Music Clearance Administrator
Los Angeles, CA
Bravado International Group is the only global, 360-degree full-service merchandise company, develops and markets high-quality licensed merchandise to a world-wide audience. The company works closely with new and established entertainment clients, creating innovative products carefully tailored to each artist or brand. Product is sold on live tours, via selected retail outlets and through Web-based stores. Bravado also licenses rights to an extensive network of third-party licensees around the world. The company maintains offices in London, Los Angeles, New York, Berlin, Paris, Tokyo, and Sydney. Under the Universal Music Group umbrella, Bravado can leverage a global sales and distribution network from the world's largest record company, as well as the group's significant marketing strength.
The Tour Merchandise Manager under the direction of the Head of Tour Production, works closely with clients, band management, Brand Managers, touring staff, and vendors to project and produce merchandise for sale at all live events.
How you'll CREATE:
• Assist with the development of product lines with Product Development department, band management and Brand Managers.
• Project sales based on estimated attendances and contractual expectations.
• Work with Production Coordinators on issuing Purchase Orders.
• Maintain up to date Navision database for inventory control including purchase orders, transfers, and receiving's.
• Coordinate and track shipments of finished goods to tour locations.
• Maintain inventory at print locations.
• Advance tour with venues and local concession companies.
• Work closely with artist/tour management to coordinate tour logistics, sales reports, etc.
• Supervise tour personnel.
• Create detailed item lists via Excel Stock Sheets.
• Enter products, set up and project tours on at Venue.
• Review nightly show settlements and reorder inventory as necessary.
• Review road staff expense reports prior to submission for payment.
• Interface with artists and management at events to provide customer service and act as liaison between them, touring staff, and venues.
• Approve vendor invoices.
Bring your VIBE:
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• 3-5 years of experience in tour support
• Detail oriented with strong follow through - able to organize and prioritize multiple projects
• Proficient in Microsoft Suites
• Ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment
• Strong Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving skills
• Excellent communicator with the ability to build and maintain relationships
• Flexible and adaptable; priorities change frequently based on business demands
• Effective verbal and written skills
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, ''Gift Week'', Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d227nm-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.