Capitol Music Group
Bravado International Group is the only global, 360-degree full-service merchandise company, develops and markets high-quality licensed merchandise to a world-wide audience. The company works closely with new and established entertainment clients, creating innovative products carefully tailored to each artist or brand. Product is sold on live tours, via selected retail outlets and through Web-based stores. Bravado also licenses rights to an extensive network of third-party licensees around the world. The company maintains offices in London, Los Angeles, New York, Berlin, Paris, Tokyo, and Sydney. Under the Universal Music Group umbrella, Bravado can leverage a global sales and distribution network from the world's largest record company, as well as the group's significant marketing strength.
Bravado is looking for an Operations Associate Manage, Product Inventory to join the Operations Team. The selected candidate will support in production and inventory planning. This role will be responsible for strategic planning and tracking of inventory position to drive sales and reduce lead times globally.
How you'll CREATE:
• Work alongside Production Planner, in building forecasting tools and business analysis, to influence purchases and strategies
• Global procurement management of materials to optimize organizational spend
• Work closely with our 3rd party machine learning tool to analyze demand planning needs, which looks at historical and social behavior that forecasts demand
• Validate forecast with cross functional departments by comparing actual output and release schedules
• Align demand plan against the behavior on procurement strategy, to decide placements at central and regional territories
• Connect with international teams in collecting sales data and inventory consumption, to analyze and evaluate sales, to support replenishment and maintain optimum inventory flow
• Present analytics and provide recommendations on reorders by evaluating size integrity, inventory settings and days of supply to the Production Planner, so planner can articulate final orders to production or vendor
• Ability to develop resources to support manual forecasting, until new demand planning tool is fully in place
• Partner with vendors, production, and finance teams to retrieve informative data within their realm for analytics
• Manage and support inventory levels to meet sales demand in the US and International
• Work proactively, anticipating any issues that may impact stock shortages
Bring your VIBE:
• College degree preferred
• 1-3 years of experience in apparel production, supply chain or related roles
• Knowledge in ERP functionality
• Proficient in Microsoft application, especially in Excel and PowerPoint
• Inventory management and forecasting experience
• Strong analytical skills
• Demonstrated knowledge of business processes
• Superior organizational and communication skills
• Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with cross functional teams and key partners
• Must be results oriented, demonstrate adaptability, flexibility, and resourcefulness
• Ability to identify risk and provide solutions
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, ''Gift Week'', Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3kn85-3-235-60-144-42 in your application.
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.