Manager, Licensing Financial Analysis
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for processing invoices, auditing employee expense reports, and processing related payments while ensuring compliance to company policy.
• Enter audited invoices, check requests, and completed wire payments into the Oracle Accounts Payable module in a timely and accurate manner
• Audit and process employee expense reports in Oracle iExpenses according to company policy
• Prepare checks and EFT remittance advices for mailing according to rotation schedule
• Ensure proper matching of purchase orders and proper payments to vendors as needed
• Create releases for Blanket Purchase Orders as needed
• Follow up on aged outstanding checks and resolve/reissue as necessary
• Prepare 1099 and 1042 forms for Accounts Payable payments and mail and e-file by IRS deadlines
• Adhere to, enforce, and communicate Procurement and related Accounting policies
• Develop and maintain written work procedures for primary assigned duties
• Perform system testing as needed
• Communicate (written and verbal) clearly and professionally with employees and vendors to resolve issues relating to expense reports and payments
• Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with the Procurement Department to ensure proper matching of purchase orders and proper payments to vendors
• Open and process incoming departmental mail
• Assist management with special projects and process improvements
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
Education: Associate or Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Experience: One years' experience in accounting related experience, accounts payable preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
• Must possess a high level of data entry and typing skills
• Experience with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office products required
• Must possess intermediate Excel skills
• Experience with Oracle Financial & Purchasing Systems preferred
• Must possess professional verbal and written communication skills along with strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to independently prioritize work to meet deadlines
• Demonstrates willingness and ability to accept responsibility
• Completes tasks so as not to create additional work for others
• Must be detail-oriented, with the ability to handle multiple assignments promptly and effectively
• Ability to work cooperatively within a team
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
.BROADCAST MUSIC, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: All applicants will receive equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status or disability
At least 1 year experience.
Scheduling, Process Improvements (Business), Accounting, Electronic Funds Transfer, Stress Management, Purchasing, Procurement, Typing, Data Entry, Accounts Payable, Complex Problem Solving, Remittance, Communication, Finance, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows, Confidentiality
4 Year Degree
We are BMI (Broadcast Music, Inc.), a global leader in music rights management, serving as an advocate for the value of music.