Influencer / Marketing Manager
Warner Music Group
New York, NY
Unique opportunity to hold a key IT role within the Corporate Communications & Marketing department. The role shares responsibility for BMI.com and other company websites and mobile platforms, as well as additional digital properties. Acts as a bridge between creative/marketing teams and corporate IT, speaking the language of both sides to foster enhanced creative communications and solid technology across platforms.
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
• Oversee, develop and manage content, design, architecture and UX of BMI.com and other Company websites.
• Develop new site features, new applications, and enhancements to existing platforms.
• Optimize sites for speed and search functionality.
• Establish and maintain security in all web applications.
• Interface with key business unit leaders to direct creation of online business processes.
• Fulfill multiple projects simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
• Respond to a variety of web-related requests across departments. Assist in project management as necessary.
• Oversee the work of freelance contractors.
• Support in the collection, analysis and reporting on site and email metrics.
• Assist in the production and administration of monthly newsletter and other email campaigns.
• Regular attendance.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Supports our BMI Core Values and cultivates a culture of inclusion and diversity.
• Minimum 5 years of experience implementing and maintaining web content.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred.
• Macintosh and Windows proficiency required
• Extremely proficient HTML5 and CSS3 skills
• Familiarity with MySQL, Node and Sass
• Strong design skills
• Proficient with command line operation (terminal)
• Proficient in version control (git)
• Software knowledge including, Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop and site prototyping tools (XD, Figma, InVision, Sketch etc)
• Experience in LAMP, Azure and Docker environments, familiarity with SharePoint a plus
• Excellent attention to detail
• Experience working with CMS implementation (ExpressionEngine, Strapi and other technologies such as Craft and WordPress)
• Keen eye for clean UI implementation
• Knowledge of website design best practices
• Experience working with popular web analytics packages (Google Analytics and DataStudio)
• Familiarity with search engine optimization
• Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with technical and non-technical team members
• Love of music and interest in the music industry
• Fluency in Spanish language a plus but not required
At least 5 years experience.
4 Year Degree
We are BMI (Broadcast Music, Inc.), a global leader in music rights management, serving as an advocate for the value of music.