Repertoire Quality Analyst
Remote / Virtual
POSITION SUMMARY: This role will leverage analytical and technical skills to innovate, build, and maintain well-managed data solutions and capabilities to tackle business problems and support organizational objectives. The individual will also provide insights, recommendations, or results from analysis around BMIs Licensing department data.
LOCATION: Nashville, TN office. Effective November 1, this position will report to the office (2) days per week and work remotely for (3) days a week for the remainder of 2021. Effective January 1, this position will report to the TN office Monday-Thursday and work remotely on Fridays until further notice.
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
Essential Functions: which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
• Partner with various licensing departments (Sales and Customer Relations) to understand business processes, and their related KPIs and goals.
• Performs detailed analysis on data sets and formally presents insights, recommendations and decisions to users, management, and executives using reports, dashboards, and data visualizations.
• Collaborate cross-functionally to find opportunities for improving the performance of our Licensing efforts, analyze key licensing metrics to identify trends, both for quality assurance and insights; develop new means of enriching institutional knowledge of Licensing markets.
• Spearhead projects to bring together different systems & data across organizations to provide centralized & agile reporting to senior leaders.
• Use various technologies to mine complex, large, and different varieties of data sources and platforms to support effective business decisions and/or processes.
• Scope, build and manage analysis activities including models, dashboards and reporting packages in multiple environments.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Regular attendance.
• Supports BMI core values and cultivates a culture of diversity and inclusion.
• Physical/Visual Activities or Demands: Physical/visual activities or demands that are commonly associated with the performance functions of this job.
• Sitting, talking, hearing, walking.
• Concentrated mental and visual attention with normal hand-eye coordination.
• Clarity of vision at 20 inches; corrected or uncorrected.
• Generally negligible physical effort, but occasional moving of 1 to 10 lb. items.
• Environmental/Atmospheric Conditions: Environmental and atmospheric conditions commonly associated with the functions of this job.
• Normal office conditions.
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred.
• Three (3) years of experience in business analysis, data analysis or related experience required.
• Advanced Salesforce reporting experience preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to write and create complex SQL database queries.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze/interpret complicated data sets to help facilitate the decision-making process, provide observations/recommendations.
• Ability to tell a story through formal presentation of the data analysis and recommendations to management and executives through data visualizations.
• Experience with SSRS and PowerBI is preferred.
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office suite with a strong emphasis on Excel
• Skills and Abilities: which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
• Strong critical thinking, analytical and decision-making skills.
• Strong SQL query development skills.
• Working experience with various BI Reporting Tools.
• Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
• The ability to work both independently with minimal supervision and in a group.
• Demonstrated experience in analysis, preparation and presentation of data required.
• Excellent project and time management skills.
• Detail oriented with the ability to work collaboratively, positive attitude, strong initiative.
• Demonstrate ability to explore and quickly grasp technologies, data models and business processes.
For the health and safety of our staff, all team members who are expected to work in BMI offices or interact with the public on BMI's behalf, be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is requested and pre-approved.
BROADCAST MUSIC, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: All applicants will receive equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
At least 3 years experience.
4 Year Degree
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d985b9-54-211-101-93-42 in your application.
We are BMI (Broadcast Music, Inc.), a global leader in music rights management, serving as an advocate for the value of music.