Manager, Content & National Promotion
Position Summary: Responsible for day-to-day coaching, process and quality management activities in Customer Relations. Will work directly with Customer Relations, Licensing Talent, Operations and other business partners to assess, plan and implement objectives to maintain and grow our revenue base.
Functions of the Job:
• Responsible for assisting the Senior Director or Director in leading/coaching a team from Customer Relations to ensure that the respective revenue goals and service level thresholds are met.
• Responsible for new employee onboarding as well as ongoing education and coaching to train and motivate staff to manage and maintain licensee base in order to maximize revenue and provide superior service to our licensees.
• Responsible for maintaining staff skill set inventory including identifying gaps and opportunities for staff.
• Analyze and evaluate the results and effectiveness of staff and related work from departmental wide return on investment (ROI) perspective.
• Monitor staff presentations and communication techniques, product knowledge and selling/educating techniques.
• Utilize available technology to assist in the recording and archiving of telephone calls to be used in training and coaching sessions.
• Responsible for assisting in the management and administration of licensees including managing a caseload of special interest or sensitive customers as well as intervening and handling difficult customer communications.
• Develop and coordinate team meetings and training activities. .
• Partners with Licensing Talent to establish comprehensive coaching and training approach that adheres to foundational adult-learning theory and aligns efforts that support effective and efficient learning for Customer Relations team members.
• Conduct regular ''side-by-sides'' and ''one-to-ones'' with Customer Relations team members to evaluate performance and identify improvement opportunities.
• Responsible for the evaluation of existing business processes which includes recommendations to increase productivity, reduce costs, improve time management and make suggested recommendations.
• Responsible for ongoing analysis and measurement of process, both existing and new, to drive recommendations to reflect better results in production, cost reduction and other targeted outcomes.
• Analyze and evaluate the results and effectiveness of team members and related work from a departmental wide return on investment (ROI) perspective
• Facilitate adherence to prescribed change management practices.
• Recognize outstanding performance including identifying team members with high potential and recommend opportunities for growth with corresponding development activities.
• Regular attendance.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Supports our BMI Core Values and cultivates a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Position Qualification Requirements:
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent required. Business Management major preferred.
Experience: 1-5 years contact center management experience preferred. Customer service, sales, negotiation and/or collections experience required. Contact center management experience preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
• Goal-driven leader who maintains a productive climate and confidently motivates, mobilizes, and coaches employees to meet high performance standards.
• Exceptional communication skills including ability to listen, write and speak effectively including presentation skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills; ability to establish good working relationships internally and externally including strong negotiation and conflict management skills.
• Personable professional whose strengths include cultural sensitivity and an ability to build rapport with a diverse workforce.
• Contact center knowledge and best practices including customer relationship management (CRM) experience such as Salesforce; fluent with Microsoft Office Suite. .
• Highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision.
BROADCAST MUSIC, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: All applicants will receive equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status or disability.
At least 1 year experience.
Client Rapport, Communication, Interpersonal Skills, Customer Communications Management, Time Management, Presentations, Management, Onboarding, Change Management, Conflict Management, Inclusion, Social Skills, Self Motivation, Quality Management, Hardworking And Dedicated, Operations, Customer Service, Training, Customer Relationship Management, Best Practices, Administration, Selling Techniques, Learning, Sales, Service Level, Business Process, Salesforce.Com, Negotiation, Analysis, Leadership, Business Management
4 Year Degree
We are BMI (Broadcast Music, Inc.), a global leader in music rights management, serving as an advocate for the value of music.