Software Engineer, Android
Remote / Virtual
WarnerMedia seeks a Software Engineer II, Front End for the Bleacher Report Tech Ops department.
• Deliver well-designed, maintainable solutions.
• Produce high-quality code that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
• Write lean, semantic markup and CSS based on mock-ups from a visual designer.
• Work on Node.js projects, solving project-wide issues, and delivering work on the project timeline.
• Collaborate with product managers, engineers, designers, and QA analysts.
• Minimum 2+ years of front-end development experience.
• Experience with modern, accessible, responsive HTML and CSS.
• Knowledge of React.
• Familiarity with Node.js.
• Familiarity with video streaming technologies (HLS, CMAF, segmentation, playback)
• Familiarity with the Bitmovin video player
• Exposure to Sass.
• Experience building applications on top of REST APIs.
• Contributions to the open-source community.
• Public speaking
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm5bo3-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.