Social Programmer (House of Highlights)
House of Highlights is a key part of the Bleacher Report/Turner Sports portfolio, representing one of the most influential media brands for the Gen-Z audience. With over 32 Million followers,
HoH is the heartbeat of the Gen Z sports fan, who gravitate to the brand because of its authentic voice which remains celebratory, relatable and inclusive. Everything HoH does -- from the original
content we create, to our collaborations with influencers and brands, to the viral clips we curate from across the world -- aligns with these 3 core brand pillars, and it has created a connection
with fans that feels more like a close friend than an inaccessible brand or publisher.
House of Highlights' Social Programming Team is responsible for curating, sourcing, evaluating, captioning, and posting all content that appears on House of Highlights' social handles. They are the ultimate decision-makers about what gets posted and when, and what type of content performs well. They are the experts on House of Highlights' voice and audience. This group
assists in ideation for original content, and plays a part in the sales process by helping vet creative ideas and execute sold campaigns. They provide guidance on content/programming
plans around tentpole events, constantly sourcing viral UGC, and are responsible for social community management and engagement (DMs, comments section, etc.)
House of Highlights is seeking a TikTok specialist who will work to create and curate content from multiple sources to post on our social accounts, with a primary focus on TikTok. The Social
Programmer will primarily be responsible for surfacing, curating, creating, packaging, and distributing various types of social content, including captions.
An ideal candidate would be described as someone that is a fast learner, hustles like crazy, has ideas and isn't afraid to share them or push the HoH voice in new exciting directions.
Experience operating a successful TikTok account and a fluent understanding of the creator space is
• Lead the daily programming and brand/voice development of the HoH TikTok handle, creating and
• curating content that aligns with the House of Highlight brand pillars and engages with the Gen Z
• Be a master of finding UGC, new creators and new content first.
• Think creatively about opportunities to create more of what we curate
• Engage from HoH handle across TikTok to develop community and engagement
• Work closely with other programmers to check copy and properly distribute content across other
• HoH/BR platforms
• Review the performance of distribution plans and provide meaningful feedback, both qualitative
• and quantitative
• Deep expertise and understanding of TikTok-native content, trends and creators
• A strong understanding of House of Highlights' voice and brand
• Real passion for sports/basketball and youth culture
• Experience with social content discovery and an interest in emerging social platforms
• Willing to work night and weekend hours
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqovk6-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.