Social Programmer, Hockey
Remote / Virtual
The content programmer I, hockey expert, is responsible for daily programming and curation of B/R's newly created hockey portfolio brand. He/she will assist in daily curation, caption writing, content packaging and discovery, as well as give input on editorial decision-making.
• Help run the day-to-day programming of B/R's social platforms (content packaging, event planning, community building) around hockey
• Have a say in helping to develop and execute social strategy on content packaging, selection, curation and hook writing around hockey
• Work closely with the national programming team to identify content that should live on B/R's national handles
• 1-2+ years experience in digital media, social media or content curation
• Extensive knowledge of hockey and hockey culture
• Extensive knowledge of all social platforms, functionality and audience growth best practices
• Experience in working with teams on projects/events
• Deep understanding of current media and digital content space
• Previous editorial, content or social media experience in sports news is preferred
• Awareness of Bleacher Report's voice + extensive knowledge of internet sports culture
• Experience with analytics platforms preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw7jvy-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.