Assistant Manager, App Programming
New York, NY
This role may require the employee to regularly appear on-camera or have their voice used on video as needed (as mutually agreed upon)
Bleacher Report seeks a Social Producer who will have a primary emphasis on NHL and MLB content.
• Leading teams of editors, designers to help shape content to match creative vision
• Contributing ideas for day-to-day creation of content around but not limited to NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB, College Sports, Gambling, Soccer and more.
• Spending time working with illustrators, animators and other independent contractors to create engaging content for the most important moments in sports
• Coordinating with other branches of B/R's social departments, sales, marketing team to execute against major tentpole events.
• Must have experience managing large sports and/or gaming brand social media accounts
• Extensive knowledge of internet video game culture preferred
• Must have a strong familiarity with at least 3-4 of the BR verticals, with a decent understanding of the rest of the sports landscape.
• Must have a deep understanding of content creation in the social space, social media platforms, and sports news
• Must have multiple years of project management experience, particularly around social content.
• Must have extensive knowledge of internet sports culture 3+ years experience in journalism/sports
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq5qwx-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.