WarnerMedia seeks a Senior Product Manager for the Products & Services – BR department. Sr Product Manager, Social will lead product development for one to many social focus areas across the BR product portfolio. This person will create meaningful sports communities where fans can express their true fandom around teams and interests. Must have a proven track record of shipping multiple complex initiatives. You will contribute to overall strategy, set roadmaps with light guidance and have the ability to communicate across multiple audiences. Proven track record of shipping multiple complex initiatives.
• Contributes to the overall strategy and owns the strategy for social specific focus area(s)
• Develops roadmaps to achieve shared KPIs
• Seek out new technologies to drive the business forward
• Lead the ideation process working with engineering and design counterparts
• Clearly define product requirements and communicate effectively to stakeholders
• Guide and mentor junior product teammates
• Help shape operational plans and coordinate launches/releases.
• Track and manage performance of all products in their focus area(s)
• Expertise in all areas of the product lifecycle and ability to evolve process
• Some people management and/or mentorship making up about 15% of time
• 4-6+ years experience in product management
• Previous experience developing for web, handset/tablet apps and/or connected devices
• Previous experience in sports or news media is a plus
• Strong consumer insights and communication skills
• Strong project management and organizational skills
• Ability to turn qualitative and quantitative info into product recommendations
• Awareness of Bleacher Report's voice + extensive knowledge of internet sports culture
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4yp4z-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.