Strategist, Gaming Social Programming
New York, NY
The Bleacher Report Senior Manager of Social Partnerships will facilitate revenue generation on behalf of the content & programming teams. This role will alleviate the compression that the current RFP process causes on the creative side and provide advocacy for the B/R brand. It will also provide an accountable individual across the aisle for Integrated Strategy & Sales to help close deals. This person will be the glue between B/R content & programming and a number of tangential teams that seek to collaborate both internally & externally.
• Management of B/R RFP Process: Handle incoming requests from the Integrated Strategy team in a manner that allows the content & programming teams to focus on ideation & creation.
• Will lean on content expertise, strong internal relationships & solution-oriented mindset to provide packaging options that satisfy brands while also protecting B/R brand identity & engagement rate.
• Also will work alongside Partnerships teammates on constant education & strategic alignment with IS re: best practices, new products & innovative sponsorship opportunities.
• Execution of Sold Content: Manage ops functions once sold email goes out including (but not limited to) input of requirements/scheduling in AirTable, gathering of branded materials (end cards, etc) & proactively making sure that brands have whitelisted for ''paid partnership'' tagging.
• Accountability that sponsored content is executed as prescribed.
• Collaboration with Insights/Analytics to measure performance of campaign, as well.
• Internal Partnerships: Provide bridge to B/R biz dev, biz ops, insights, legal, marketing, portfolio brands & Studios to facilitate free flow of information and content advocacy.
• This will range from funneling licensing pitches to biz dev to partnering with insights on ways to inform sponsorship activations to vetting creative concepts through our legal team.
• Collateral Oversight: Will proactively pitch tentpole packages/ideas and regularly update menus & media kits by staying plugged into content & programming planning
• External Partnerships: Opportunity to work with NBA, NCAA & platform counterparts when the need arises.
• 2-3 years of work experience in Social Media creative
• Strong understanding of B/R brand voice & internal processes
• Experience in an RFP process is a must
• Outstanding customer service and communication skills. Ability to build strong relationships
• Four-year college degree
• Experience in mediums of storytelling other than social media
• Ability to edit, design &/or composite would be nice to have