WarnerMedia seeks a QA Engineer – Bleacher Report department.
The Bleacher Report provides Sports fans a fun and exciting experience that allows them to check scores and stats, read articles, watch videos and communicate with other fans. The QA Engineer will be responsible for developing and executing Manual tests for the B/R backend services, Mobile App and Web UI. The QA Engineer is also responsible for automating those manual tests. The automation will ensure that the existing features and functionality are working as expected during the continuous integration. The QA Engineer will work closely with the Product and Development teams to ensure that defects are reported and resolved correctly.
We are looking for a QA Engineer who can ensure the quality of our releases, expand and maintain our automation, influence our greater engineering organization, and help deliver a quality Bleacher Report experience.
• Develop automated test scripts for Backend API, Frontend UI for Web and Mobile
• Manual testing to support test automation
• Create and execute Test Plans
• Participate in production monitoring of issues
• Identify bug trends and drive resolution process
• Keep management informed of progress and escalate issues when needed
• In-depth knowledge of QA processes and tools
• Fast learner and an ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Experience with Selenium or any open-source GUI test automation tool
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• 2+ years experience in testing Backend APIs and Frontend UI
• Comfortable with Revision Control Systems: Git, GitHub
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2nnk7-3-235-60-144-42 in your application.