New York, NY
Turner Services Inc. seeks a Production Manager for the Playmaker - BR department.
• General Production Support-
• Book Local Crews
• Obtain Film Permits
• Handle Camera & Lighting Equipment rentals
• Sourcing Production Assets (on camera props, wardrobe etc)
• Booking travel if & when needed
• Draft Readiness Checklists, Call Sheets & Production Reports when needed
• Organize Paper Deliverables
• Enter Production Costs in Production Trackers
• Reconcile Production charges (PCards, Amex Etc)
• Set up Vendors in our finance systems & submit/code invoices.
• Distribute start paperwork, collect time cards, submit payroll
• Track Payments and Supplier communications
• Meet with LP weekly to go over weekly production costs
• The right candidate will have very strong administrative skills with an emphasis on Excel and Google Docs.
• Organization is key, along with a solid ability to communicate to vendors, production companies, freelancers and B/R team alike.
• This position requires a true problem solver who can be resourceful in their solutions and can work independently.
• This is perfect for someone who aspires to become a Line Producer.
• Must have 3+ years of experience in Production Management as well as in reconciling, payroll and cost tracking.
• Candidates are encouraged to specify any experience they may have with Entertainment Partners (or similar) and SAP in their cover letter.
• Prefer a candidate with an interest in Sports Media who will enjoy being a part of this industry and work.