WarnerMedia seeks a Production Manager for the Production Mgmt – BR department.
We are looking for a seasoned NYC or Atlanta-based Production Manager to join our B/R Studio team.
This team member will play a critical role in executing effectively and efficiently all content produced by B/R Studio. Content is primarily unscripted, but inclusive of scripted, live and animated series, live pilots and tentpole events for Bleacher Report. This role will require experience in balancing creative excellency with budget solutions, and execution in all facets of the content production pipeline.
• This Production Manager will be a critical member of a small team who are responsible for finding the sweet spot between a project's creative vision and the practical details of production management.
• The PM will be in charge of building and maintaining multiple companies.
• Leading cross-org alignment once a project moves to Production, including running cross-departmental Task Force meetings with Marketing, Creative, PR, Sales, Programming, Talent Services, QC at a repeating cadence through the lifecycle of the project.
• Supporting the production management needs of B/R
• Betting and B/R Tech Ops on a need basis, while always ensuring alignment of production processes across portfolio brands, B/R National & Studio pilots, i.e. creation and distribution of pre-greenlight checklist, Delivery Bible, etc.
Building and maintaining multiple series production budgets, schedules and structures for all aspects of production, beginning in concept development.
• Providing cost reports to Sr. Production Manager, Exec. Director of Production, SVP of B/R Studio and other key leadership at a regular cadence.
• Overseeing production staffing including hiring crew, managing third party production companies and leveraging internal production resources when possible across B/R, Turner Sports and WarnerMedia Studios.
• When working with third party production companies, responsible for ensuring they are staying on schedule, on budget, and adhering to B/R's very specific Delivery requirements.
• Ensuring best practices for hiring, with a specific focus on diversity in production staffing and crew hires as top priority.
• 5+ years of related work experience in TV/Digital production and production management, including high level studio production
• Expert understanding of field and post production timelines and deliverables
• Ability to interface with multiple departments, across different companies and timezones
• Strong knowledge and understanding of digital and social platforms
• Capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously, with strong emphasis on organization and attention to detail
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-based, ever-changing environment while remaining organized and detail-oriented
• Proficient in: Google Docs, Excel and Word
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, MovieMagic a plus