Manager, Product Design
San Francisco, CA
Love sports? Then Bleacher Report is the place for you. Know Tom Brady only as ''Gisele's Husband?'' That's okay too! We recognize there's more to sports, and our audience is made up of highly engaged and active fans with a variety of passions - from kicks to gaming.
Our mission is to create meaningful user-centric experiences that enrich a modern sports fan's life through technology, creativity, and inclusiveness.
The Product Design Team consists of a diverse, close-knit group of passionate and talented multidisciplinary creatives that work across mobile and web products. We work collaboratively to solve problems holistically and ship features quickly while putting a strong emphasis on understanding user behavior, product thinking, and building community.
We design for the internet savvy, culture thirsty mobile audience in mind. Our roots are in San Francisco, but our team spans across the country.
Check out more of our work and team culture here:
B/R Design Site
Medium Design Blog
• You'll solve real-life user problems by owning the complete design process from the definition to launch (e.g. wireframing, prototyping, visual design, and engineering handoff) for our mobile apps, websites, and internal tools
• You'll work closely with cross-functional teams across Design, Product, and Engineering to support the company vision and objectives
• You'll work with Engineering to ensure high-quality design implementation and user experience
• You'll work with your team to plan and facilitate brainstorming sessions
• You'll plan and execute user research into actionable insights
• You'll give and receive constructive feedback from collaborators and stakeholders to improve your work
• You have 3-6+ years of professional experience
• You have a Bachelor's Degree in Design or a related field
• You have experience with Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and Principle
• You have delivered polished visual designs and have an eye for typography, layout, and hierarchy
• You have a track record of working across all platforms, including iOS, Android, and Web, and are familiar with UX/UI patterns
• You have experience building prototypes
• You have strong written and verbal communication and storytelling skills
• You embody high standards and thoughtful design
• You are able to prioritize and manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• You are humble and motivated to learn
• You demonstrate empathy for teammates and users
• You are a self-starter who takes initiative and gets things done