Manager, Social B/R (Always On)
The Always On Social Content Manager is responsible for day-to-day management of producers and supporting the brainstorm, creation and delivery process of Always On social content for Bleacher Report and the respective portfolio brands. The Manager will specifically lead B/R's Always-On Social Content team in strategy on content selection, script writing, project management and innovation, as well as serve as direct manager and mentor to a team of 3-7 producers.
• Oversee daily content development and production
• Manage group of direct reports (producer level) and individual development
• Determine producer assignments, budget allocation and content selection against most important sports and cultural tentpoles
• Oversee content review process and provide feedback against pitches and content production to individual producers
• Co-Manage social content calendar with assistant manager
• Manage operational budget for Always-On content
• Communicate and coordinate content development with Programming and Production teams,
Support director in developing always-on content plans for major tentpoles
• Strategize against RFP opportunities and oversee all sponsored content campaigns.
• This role may require the employee to regularly appear on-camera or have their voice used on video as needed (as mutually agreed upon).
• 5+ years' experience in digital media, social media and content creation
• 2+ years management experience, leading small teams and/or projects/events
• Strong leadership skills and ability to develop skill sets of producers
• Ability to provide relevant feedback and oversee multiple projects
• Deep understanding and cultural knowledge of current media, digital content space
• Previous editorial, content or social media experience in sports news is preferred
• Awareness of Bleacher Report's platforms, voice + extensive knowledge of internet sports culture
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp1vmx-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.