WarnerMedia seeks a Manager, Financial Analysis for the N&S Corporate Finance department.
This role will manage and execute the daily activities for Bleacher Report which encompass the preparation, review and presentation of accurate, timely and relevant financial reporting, planning and analysis, most of which is strategically focused. This role will need to quickly develop strong relationships with Operations and work closely to provide valuable analysis to aid in decision making and ensure the financials are aligned with the business's goals.
• Annual Budget (OpEx and Capital)
• Monthly Actuals Reconciliation
• Monthly Forecasting (Personnel & Non Personnel)
• Monthly reports for business owners & key partners
• Variance analysis
• Strategic discussion about business opportunities/risks
• Headcount tracking, reporting, analysis
• Completion of LOB required deliverables
• Ad hoc projects/analysis/reporting
• BA/BS degree minimum, preferably in Finance, Accounting or Economics
• Minimum 4-8 years of relevant work FP&A experience
• Superior analytical and modeling skills with sound knowledge of corporate finance and accounting
• Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrable success of working well in teams as interaction and cooperation with many groups and functions across Warner Media is essential
• Highly motivated with ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
• Strong Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Requires advanced knowledge of financial and operational systems (ideally experience with Smartview)
• Display impeccable attention to detail
• Preference for a knowledge of and passion for entertainment, sports, and media
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx7z8z-3-235-227-117-42 in your application.