WarnerMedia seeks a Lead Product Manager for the Products & Services – BR department. The Lead Product Manager, Social is responsible for overseeing our social focus areas within the B/R Product portfolio. This person will create meaningful sports communities where fans can express their true fandom around teams and interests. Must have a proven track record of shipping multiple complex initiatives.. You will contribute to overall strategy, set roadmaps and have the ability to communicate across multiple audiences. This specific role will focus on community and identity features.
• Leverages qualitative and quantitative research to drive strategies and roadmaps
• Seek out new technologies to drive the business forward
• Lead the ideation process working with engineering and design counterparts
• Clearly define product requirements and communicate effectively to stakeholders
• Motivates a team of designers, engineers and other leads in the development process.
• Help shape operational plans and coordinate launches/releases.
• Track and manage performance of all products in their focus area(s)
• Expertise in all areas of the product lifecycle and ability to evolve process
• Works across groups to break down silos and create a holistic product
• Some people management making up about 25% of time
• 5-8+ years experience in product management
• Experience working on social or community platforms
• Previous experience developing for web, handset, tablet apps
• Previous experience in sports or news media is a plus
• Strong consumer insights and communication skills
• Strong project management and organizational skills
• Ability to turn qualitative and quantitative info into product recommendations
• Awareness of Bleacher Report's voice + extensive knowledge of internet sports culture
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6z8qj-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.