New York, NY
WarnerMedia seeks a HoH Social Producer for the House of Highlights – BR department.
House of Highlights is a key part of the Bleacher Report/Turner Sports portfolio, representing one of the most influential media brands for the Gen-Z audience. With over 40 Million followers, HoH is the heartbeat of the Gen Z sports fan, who gravitate to the brand because of its authentic voice which remains celebratory, relatable and inclusive. Everything HoH does -- from the original content we create, to our collaborations with influencers and brands, to the viral clips we curate from across the world -- aligns with these 3 core brand pillars, and it has created a connection with fans that feels more like a close friend than an inaccessible brand or publisher.
House of Highlights is looking for a Social Producer to be an integral part of House of Highlights' Original content team, focusing on the development and execution of creator-led original content projects that engage the Gen Z audience and push the HoH brand forward with a specific expertise around YouTube, TikTok and emerging creators. Other responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Develops show/video ideas and executions, production plans, and supervises implementation. Projects are generally complex in responsibility and/or manages multiple projects simultaneously in conjunction with other departments
• Leading or contributing to all elements of the original content production cycle including talent evaluation/negotiations/acquisition, location contracts, storyboards, set design, scheduling, production calendars, producing, and editing.
• Drives creative brainstorming sessions around new show concepts, tentpole events, and access driven opportunities
• Provides creative guidance to other producers, editors, show talent and more
• Works closely with the social programming team to ensure formats, hooks, and run of show align with HoH voice
• 2-4+ yrs of Video Production experience
• Passion for new/emerging social trends, sports, and social+digital media
• Deep understanding of viral video content created for social media, specifically YouTube and TikTok
• Experience producing for social, specifically YouTube and/or TikTok
• Ability to work in a team environment with flexible work schedule, including nights and weekends and travel
• Note: this role will require travel for production shoots
• Able to pivot and change direction depending on content and production needs
• Energetic and enthusiastic self-starter who enjoys working under pressure
• Some knowledge and understanding of Adobe Premiere, Photoshop and web publishing skills also a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwn8qn-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.