New York, NY
Content Programmer II (App) - Bleacher Report
Bleacher Report, a WarnerMedia company, makes it as easy as possible to be a sports fan by defining the moments that matter. Empowering, personal and community driven, its vision for making sports bigger than the game has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 digital and social brand. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through its unparalleled app experience. This year Bleacher Report was ranked as one of the 'World's Most Innovative Companies' by Fast Company.
Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram @BleacherReport. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
A Betting Content Programmer 2 is responsible for finding engaging sports betting content for B/R's mobile app and website. They are tasked with understanding sports betting culture, covering breaking news, sending push notifications and curating content.
• Create and send push notifications about betting news, viral moments in sports and betting culture.
• Own projects, execute push notification plans, run event coverage around key tentpole events throughout the sports calendar.
• Help utilize B/R Betting's voice as you distribute content across platforms.
• Build and curate Betting communities within B/R app, help seed conversation.
• Expert knowledge of sports betting and betting culture
• 2-4 years of sports media or betting experience preferred
• Sports fanatic with a strong understanding of all major sports
• A keen awareness of B/R Betting's voice. When news happens, be expected to know how B/R Betting would react.
• Well versed in the world of sports betting culture.
• Monitoring Twitter, major sports sites, and other social aggregation tools are examples of activities an ideal candidate would perform on a daily basis.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands