New York, NY
Bleacher Report, a WarnerMedia company, makes it as easy as possible to be a sports fan by defining the moments that matter. Empowering, personal and community driven, its vision for making sports bigger than the game has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 digital and social brand. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through its unparalleled app experience. This year Bleacher Report was ranked as one of the 'World's Most Innovative Companies' by Fast Company.
Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram @BleacherReport. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
Warner Media seeks a Content Programmer II for the Social - BR department. A Content Programmer II is responsible for finding engaging sports betting content for B/R's social platforms. They are tasked with covering breaking news, crafting social media posts and curating content.
• Create and post social media post about breaking sports news, viral moments in sports and culture
• Execute social plans around key tentpole events throughout the sports calendar
• Collaborate with app, premium packaging teams to ensure social content and content packaging plans are consistent across platforms
• Help establish B/R's voice and tone on our social platforms.
• Help create social editorial content that advances betting storylines.
• 2-3 years of sports media experience preferred
• Sports fanatic with a strong understanding of all major sports. Expertise in NFL, NBA, CFB, MLB, World Football a plus.
• A keen awareness of Bleacher Report's voice. When breaking news happens, be expected to know how B/R reacts on multiple platforms.
• Tech savvy. It's important that the candidate is well versed in the world of Internet sports. Monitoring Twitter, major sports sites, and other social aggregation tools are examples of activities an ideal candidate would perform on a daily basis.
• Deep understanding of current and emerging social trends.
• Possess strong writing and communication skills. Editing skills/experience is a plus; formal editing background is not required but a keen eye for punctuation and grammar is crucial.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands