WarnerMedia seeks a Content Programmer, I, B/R Gaming for the Programming – BR department.
The Content Programmer I, B/R Gaming is responsible for daily social programming and curation of Bleacher Report's Gaming Brands - B/R Gaming and ELEAGUE - as well as @BleacherReport. He/she will assist in daily curation, caption writing, content packaging and discovery, as well as give input on editorial decision-making.
• Help run the day-to-day programming of B/R's social platforms (content packaging, event planning, community building) around gaming - culturally and competitively.
• Have a say in helping to develop and execute social strategy on content packaging, selection, curation and hook writing around gaming
• Assist the process of inserting gaming into the conversation around tentpole events in the sports calendar.
• Work closely with the national programming team to identify content that should live on B/R's national handles
• 1-2+ years experience in digital media, social media or content curation
• Extensive knowledge of gaming and gaming culture
• General sports knowledge
• Extensive knowledge of all social platforms, functionality and audience growth best practices - especially TikTok
• Experience in working with teams on projects/events
• Deep understanding of current media and digital content space
• Previous editorial, content or social media experience in gaming or sports news is preferred
• Awareness of Bleacher Report's voice + extensive knowledge of internet gaming culture
• Experience with analytics platforms preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxno9j-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.